world invite floor healthy do housework
1.please help yourselves to the food
2. when did you go to bed last night
3.is there a baby elephant in the zoo yes, there is
1.--- Where were you just now? --- I at home.
A. am B. was C. am playing football
2. many fruits on the table.
A. There is B. There are C. Have
3. In the past my mother my bed. Now I my bed.
A. make, made B. made, make C. do, did
4. --- Do you clean the table after dinner? --- .
A. No, I didnt B. Yes, I am C. No, I dont
5. --- pencil is this? ---Its Bens.
A. Who B. Whose C. What
6. Yesterday we had a party. We were very tired but we were .
A. hungry B. happy C. angry
7. ---When is Thanksgiving? --- .
A. June 1st B. The 2nd Sunday of May C. The last Thursday of November
8. ---When will go there? --- I will go there January 10th.
A. in B. on C. at
9. Li Ping school at half past eight. He was late.
A. went B. get up C. got to
10. ---Whats your favorite Chinese food? --- .
A. Dumplings B. Hot dogs C. Hamburgers
1. Did you have a good time? A. Yes, come in, please.
2. Whats the date today? B. Speaking.
3. May I speak to Sally? C. Yes, I did.
4. May I come in? D. No, thank you.
5. Would you like some water? E. Its October 1.
A: What beautiful photos! Where did you go?
A: How did you go there?
A: What did you do there?
B: And we went boating.
A: When did you come back?
Bob and Nancy are from America. They are in Class 2, Grade 6. They are good at sports. They can run very fast and jump high. They like watching sports games. They usually have lunch at school. They often have rice, fish and beef for lunch. They often play basketball and football after class. They usually go home at five oclock. They have dinner at home.
It will be sunny on Sunday. They are going to climb a mountain on Sunday. They are going to take a camera. They are going to take photos.
1. Where are Bob and Nancy from?
A. They are from China. B. They are from America. C. They are from Australia.
2. Where do they usually have for lunch?
A. At home. B. At school. C. In the supermarket.
3. What do they usually have for lunch?
A. They usually have rice, fish and beef for lunch.
B. They usually have Coke and noodles for lunch.
C. They usually have chicken and fruit juice for lunch.
4. What do they often do after class?
A. They often play computer games.
B. They often play basketball and football.
C. They often have hamburgers.
5. What are they going to do on Sunday?
A. They are going to play basketball and football.
B. They are going to climb a mountain.
C. They are going to watch sports games.
exercise hour bedroom evening
go shopping a pair of glasses
one world one dream take an umbrella with you
1. -- ________ did you do yesterday afternoon? -- I read a book.
A. When B. What C. Where
2. It takes me half hour to get to school by bike.
A. a B. an C. at
3. These dirty socks are __________.
A. Wang Tao B. Wang Taos C. Sally
4. -- Does he often go swimming? -- No, ___________.
A. he is B. he does C. he doesnt
5. Tomatoes and carrots are vegetables. They_______________ you.
A. are good for B. are bad for C. are good at
6. --______ did you go to bed last night? ---At half past eleven
A. When B. What C. Where
7. _______ me a cup of water, please.
A. Bring B. Take C. Walk
8. He often plays football _____ Sunday.
A. on B. in C. at
9. This morning I didnt have breakfast. Im very _________.
A. hungry B. happy C. angry
10. Sally is standing ________ Lily and Julia.
A. on B. between C. up
11. Girls can wear __________, but boys cant.
A. dresses B. shorts C. shirts
12. How do you _______ your Spring Festival?
A. spend B. make C. take
13. National Day is .
A. March 12th B. September 1st C. October 1st
14.-- ________is the girl behind the teacher. --She is Kate.
A. Who B. Whose C. Sallys
15. -- Whats your favorite holiday? -- _______.
A. Summer Olympics B. Childrens Day C. Winter
______ __1. A. Beijing B. Shanghai C. Guangzhou D. America
______ __2. A. plane B. apple C. orange D. peach
______ __3. A. March B. Sunday C. Saturday D. Thursday
_ __ 4. A. menu B. got C. was D. went
______ __5.A. Tree planting Day B. Christmas C. Thanksgiving D. May
______ __6.A. juice B. Coke C. cake D. water
play have wash watch clean take
___ ___a film _ _____ the violin ____ ___ yourselves
__ ____ a photo ______ the table ____ the clothes
1. I stay in China. I visited the Great Wall and Big Ben.
2. Candy is good for our teeth.
3. Teachers Day is on September 10th.
4. We must eat some vegetables every day.
1. Do you often exercise? A. Yesterday morning.
2. Are there any trees on the moon? B. Im running.
3. What are you doing? C. Yes, I do.
4. When did you go there? D. Its January 16th.
5. Whats the date today? E. No, there arent.
A： . A: Assistant M: Mother
M: Yes, I want a hat.
M: I like orange. Its good.
A: Sure You look beautiful.
M: Yes, I do. Ill take it.
Hello, my name is Li Ming. I had a good time in the summer vacation. In July I stayed at home. I did my homework and played the piano in the morning. In the afternoon I played ping-pong and thenI went swimming. My favorite sport is swimming. In August I went to Beijing by plane. Its not very hot in August in Beijing. Its very cool in the evening. I visited the Great Wall. And I went to the zoo in Beijing. I saw many animals in the zoo. I took many photos. I had a very good time in the summer vacation.
1. Li Ming went swimming in the morning in July.
2. His favorite sport is swimming.
3. He went to Beijing by train in August
4. He visited the Great Wall.
5. He had a good time in the summer vacation.